Monday, July 25, 2011

Christmas In July...

As we all know, Baby Boy Pruett will be here first of December!  I decided I might try and get a Holiday outfit he could wear to one of the many family events or visits that will happen soon after his arrival!  Christmas is a favorite of mine and I know, even if I am exhausted, I will still want to join in on the family activities, parties, and such!  He will definitely need an outfit as good looking as the stud himself!  Shrimp and Grits Kids has adorable smocked outfits, which we will definitely be sporting in about 4 short months!  This is the unisex snowflake daygown.  I found it too precious to pass up!  

2 comments:

  1. That is too cute. Maybe one day we'll pick back up with our smocking attempts, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm worried my smocking days are over...I may try again if you convince me to!

    ReplyDelete