Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Maternity Must-Have


After a few weeks wavering back and forth about maternity clothes, I decided to bite the bullet and buy something.  I figured a pair of skinny jeans would be best, preferably black so I can pretend they are dress pants that way I can still wear them to work!  Let me just say--These are PHENOMENAL!  I ordered two sizes up just so I wouldn't have make mine or Rad's life harder as this baby grows!  I do not plan on retiring these after the baby is born either...They are as elastic as leggings but fit just like jeans!  I highly recommend these Citizens of Humanity Avedon Skinny Jeans for any expecting moms out there.  I found mine at Shopbop.com under the maternity section.  They are a little pricey, but the comfort is worth it!!
Citizens of Humanity Avedon Skinny Maternity Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment