Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Is it Fall already?

If I were not pregnant and I had access to a little more disposable income, I would snatch up this adorable fall outfit.  I have never been a huge fan of orange, but it is slowly making it's way into my wardrobe.  My "to die for" piece is the Thakoon Cape Jacket in red leopard print.  I would pair it with some skinny jeans, cognac leather boots, a neutral blouse, and some gold jewelry -- perfect for dinner and drinks with the girls or a chilly, night football game!  Perfect fall outfit!

2 comments:

  1. I'm becoming a huge fan of animal print and I think it's all because of a leopard top you wore one night when we went to Chuck's. I love this jacket AND I'm dying for some cognac boots. I think you read my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to animal prints too!! Really wishing I could get this jacket!!

    ReplyDelete